TrekDesk Treadmill Desk
TrekDesk Treadmill Desk
The TrekDesk is a treadmill desk designed to fit most treadmill models. This useful tool allows you to work while working out. Originally made for offices, the Trekdesk offers a wide array of features that will keep employees fit and productive at the same time.
This 72 inch by 34 inch desk includes accessories like a book holder, three-level file folder, accessory slots, telephone holder and cup holders.
It features a center cutout that makes treadmill control more accessible, while giving you the perfect position to keep you going while working on your laptop.
This sturdy desk is foldable and fitted with durable LDPE top and adjustable legs.
TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Features
- Measures 72 in x 34 in, giving a larger desktop space for all your office tools
- Fits with most treadmill models
- Comes complete with desktop accessories such as manuscript holder, filing folder, phone stand, and 2 cup holders
- Legs are made with solid steel base with powder-coated frame
- Durable and steel-reinforced tabletop
- Completely foldable
- Constructed with durable, solid materials
- Large working area accommodates laptop, keyboard, mouse and other office essentials
- Adjustable leg height makes it a perfect workout desk for all
- Foldable, so you can stash it away when not in use
- Cup and manuscript holder offers convenience
- Although it comes with assembly tutorial video, it is a bit tricky to set up
- The treadmill’s controls are difficult to access, especially when the control panel is situated at the front
- Cords tend to clutter workspace since there are no slots or clips to hold them in place
What Customers Say
Attaching a TrekDesk to your treadmill gives a lot of health advantages. It doesn’t matter if you work at home or at the office, Trekdesk allows you to have that much needed exercise while you are doing your job.
It does not only promote weight loss, it can also help prevent diseases and improve your physical health in general. Aside from that, by working out while you are at your workstation, you will have improved mood and increase productivity.
The TrekDesk gives you the opportunity to stay fit even during the busiest office hours.
This state of the art treadmill desk is designed by expert engineers to provide an ergonomically-designed work station that also happens to be your workout station.
It is constructed using solid steel, so it is almost resistant to dents and early signs of wear. If you see its price, you’ll think that it is made of cheap plastic or tubular steel that bends easily, but surprisingly, it is made with high-quality materials.
It comes with a video, which shows how to assemble and attach the TrekDesk into your treadmill. However, it is still a little tricky to follow.
The video does not consist of photos or drawings which could be very useful as an addition to the instructions. The step by step instruction is not as detailed as most users expected, especially if you are not very handy.
The desk arrives in a packaging that definitely protects the unit. The parts are fitted into molded Styrofoam, making it easier to look for the parts the video is referring to.
Yet, it would be nicer to see the screws, which come in different sizes, placed in individual bags instead of placing them all in one single bag.
Height doesn’t matter with the TrekDesk. Its legs are adjustable so no matter what your height is, you will have a comfortable workstation attached on your treadmill. It perfectly suits a 5’4” to 6’4” person.
What’s best is that it is large enough to hold your laptop and keyboard, plus it has cup holders and filing folders.
The manuscript holder is great when you need to read a document or a book. But the downside is the desk does not come with a clamp or cord slot to keep all those dangling cords from your office equipment.
It is a bit frustrating to see all those cords cluttered up and dangling at the back of your TrekDesk. And although it says it is ideal for most treadmill models, the TrekDesk seems to work better for treadmills with side control panels.
Overall, it works really well. Getting some exercise while you work is indeed a great way to kill two birds with one stone! It’s multi-tasking at its best.
Some may think that it is impossible to exercise while typing on your laptop or doing paperwork, but it is possible with TrekDesk. It only takes a few minutes to get use with the new routine, but by being patient, you are on your way to a healthier you.
All in all, the TrekDesk Treadmill Desk is a great addition to any office. It keeps you on the move even while doing conventional “desk jobs”. One of the best buys you will ever make.
- LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill Review LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill (2011 Model) Click here...